Dentist Provo, UT - Provo Dental
At Provo Dental, your health and safety have always been our top priority. Our office has always adhered to the most stringent protocols which meet and exceed OSHA guidelines for sterilization and disinfection.
However, we understand concerns with receiving dental care during this unprecedented time of the Covid-19 pandemic, so we wanted to update our valued patients about the extra steps we are taking to protect you and our staff as we reopen our office for routine dental care. We know how important oral health is to you and your family, and want to ensure that we can provide the safest environment and continued care.
Additional steps we have implemented in our practice:
- We are encouraging patients to wear masks to their appointments, practice 6-foot social distancing measures, and limit accompanying guests.
- Hand sanitizers are available throughout the office for patients and staff.
- All patients are prescreened during their confirmation call for their appointment.
- We have an ample supply of all necessary protective barriers, masks, and critical sterilization products available to insure the safety of our patients.
- All nonclinical and clinical spaces including surfaces, terminals, handles are wiped down with antimicrobial and antiviral solution throughout the day.
- All clinical spaces are disinfected after each patient, all disposable barriers are changed, and the maximum amount of single-use products are being utilized for all procedures.
- We are adjusting schedules so that fewer people are seen at the office at any given time. If you find that the reception area does not offer adequate personal space, please feel free to wait outside, and we can call you when the doctor is ready.
- Magazines and toys are being removed from the waiting area, but please feel free to use our complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Additional nightly deep cleaning protocol for the entire office.
- We have a clean air system that ionizes the air as it runs through UV lights in the HVAC system. The system runs day and overnight, disinfecting all surfaces in the office.
- All staff has been asked not to report to work if they are ill or have ill family members.
- If you are not feeling well, please inform us and we can assist you in rescheduling your appointment. We will happily accommodate, reschedule and waive any cancellation fees.
Recommendations for hygiene to ensure your own health and safety according to CDC guidelines:
- You will be asked about your recent travel and well-being prior to entering our office.
- You may be asked to have your temperature checked with a scanner.
- Use hand sanitizer or thoroughly wash your hands with warm water and soap for at least 20 seconds, upon your arrival to our office.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, and dispose of the tissue properly.
- We love your handshakes and hugs, but at this time we must only accept SMILES!
We look forward to being your smile team, even in this turbulent time. Toothaches, decay, and even routine maintenance can’t always be put on hold. We are here for you and promise to keep you smiling and healthy! Give us a call to schedule an appointment 801-374-8205.
We would like to welcome Dr. Kevin B. Wiest to Provo Dental! He is the third generation Dr. Wiest to work in our practice. He has just finished a four-year term serving in the United States Air Force. He has had extensive training in wisdom teeth extraction. We are excited to have him working in the office!
GREAT NEWS! NEW EVENING AND WEEKEND OFFICE HOURS! We are open until 8:00 pm every Tuesday and Thursday. We are now open on most Fridays! We are open two Saturdays a month 9:00 am-1:00 pm (March 13, 20, April 10, 17, May 1, 15, June 12, 26. amd July 31) Call now to reserve your appointment time!
Announcing a new orthodontic treatment available in our office, "SureSmile" aligners. They are clear aligners that straighten teeth instead of using brackets. Call today for a FREE consultation to see if they are right for you!
At Provo Dental we know every person's dental needs are unique. That's why we offer a comprehensive selection of treatment options in a comfortable, convenient atmosphere. We're confident we can provide superior dental care that no other dentist in Provo can offer.
We specialize in improving smiles. You can learn more about our smile-enhancing services on our website, including:
- General Dentistry
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Teeth Whitening
- Crowns-Same Day
- Preventive Care
- Periodontal Exams
- 3D X-Rays
- View a Complete List of our Dental Services
We've developed this informational website as an extension of our practice, to serve as a convenient, educational resource for our patients. With just a few clicks, you can find helpful information about our services, credentials, and office policies. You can also easily access patient forms or request an appointment with our Provo dentist.
Discover a new dental experience at Provo Dental! We look forward to caring for you and your family's dental needs.
ONLINE PAYMENTS NOW AVAILABLE! If you would like to make your payment online, send us a text and we will text back a secure link to make that payment. It is simple and convenient!
SAME DAY CROWN AND ONLAY RESTORATIONS.
With new digital technology, crowns, and onlays can be fabricated in our office.
This is without second appointments, goopy impression materials, and temporaries.
Call us today to receive these amazing state of the art dental restorations.